[DeTomaso] Yellow '86 GT5-S is out there again

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 12:45:15 EDT 2010

Chuck Melton and I spent three hours closely examining this car on Monday.
 You have an astute eye.   The front end is tweaked; a previous owner was
legally blind (!) and had a bad habit of crashing his Pantera into things.
The right front corner has been replaced with a BS aftermarket GT5-S fender,
whose contours don't come close to matching the original.

This car drives really well, and has no rust, but every panel on the car is
hammered.   And the interior looks like animals have been living in it.
It's a solid driver that easily needs $20K in repairs.

I added some video clips to the De Tomaso Registry already and have some photos
to add later today.

Mike took notes for a potential buyer. Send me a copy when you can.

Chuck