[DeTomaso] Airflow test # 5/late for work 2012

matt at nwpantera.com matt at nwpantera.com
Thu Mar 18 10:17:19 EDT 2010

Do you know how many videos of illegal activity are on YouTube?
If they want to devote the time and manpower to pursue and prosecute me
then I say shame on them,they should be looking for child predators
online.
And just because I say I went 120mph isn't enough evidence.
Maybe I sped up the film and the other cars were going really slow?
Circumstantial and speculative evidence will not hold up in court.
But then again WTF,bring it on,
Matt