[DeTomaso] Airflow test # 5/late for work 2012

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Wed Mar 17 21:49:11 EDT 2010

Hey gang,
I uploaded a new test video showing how air flows around the rear quarter window area.
Might help in assisting how the elephant ear intakes could be designed most effeciently?
The plain video was a little sterile so I had some fun with it. Kinda corny but hope you enjoy it. Be sure and have sound on.
If you've seen the movie "2012" then it'll make a little more sense. But then again none of it makes sense! Or does it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AaYJ3pkvR0

I also did the A/C condensor test with no fan on.
I think Jeff was asking for it so just click on "More From: nwpantera" for that one. It's test #5.

The breeze
3584

useless tidbit-If you do a search on Google video/YouTube using the words "late for work 2012" in any order, it comes up first everytime...