[DeTomaso] Last sight

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 15:23:24 EDT 2010

Paul was very instrumental in helping me evaluate 2511 prior to my
purchase, as it was located in his home town of Medford.  Made my
purchase much easier, and with the added bonus of making a new friend.

His restoration of his white Euro GTS was one of the best thought out
and flawlessly executed restorations I have seen.  Even more amazing
due to nearly all the work being done single handedly  by Paul.

Please drop in now and then and say hi to us, okay Paul?

Larry

P.S.- Where is the car going to wind up?