[DeTomaso] Shift knobs - Sold!

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 01:12:13 EDT 2010

In a message dated 3/16/10 9:44:03 PM, mghibli7 at hotmail.com writes:

> I guess I should have listed them for more... are all you guys running
> around without shift knobs, or did I just give them away??

Relax- they may be back for sale this summer. Pantera are known for having
very hot shifter sticks, from the large water transfer tubes that run down
the center of the car, directly under the consoles. Touch the side of the
chrome stick after a long run and you'll quickly realize the last thing one
needs in this area is a heat-conducting shift knob. Maybe on other DeTomasos
its not the case but on Panteras, you need that leather or wood knob as
insulation- or a very good A/C. Good luck all;- J DeRyke