[DeTomaso] funny listing response? yellow L car

cullen mccann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 18:08:39 EDT 2010

;}    I agree. I would love to mess with them and just ask. Tell them I will
pay 10 grand cash for this car in person, I'll be there in 2 hours, I don't
live far away! See what they say.

I would but like was said earlier.dig any deeper and I might get hacked or a
virus or something, pass on that!

Cullen

3925

(bucket-o-rust, but a legit car!)