[DeTomaso] Replacing stock cooling fans

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 14:21:18 EDT 2010

In a message dated 3/16/10 1:10:33 AM, hsv at traen.se writes:

> I asked Pantera Performance and they use the one from Ron Davis. But with
> fans it's about $350 more than the Fluidyne with Flex-a-lite fans.

As has been said, the Quella assembly comes with welded, extended 90 degree
hookups for the big water lines to clear everything without extras, it has
built-in fan thermostats and the aluminum shroud is built-in and polished.
You'll have to answer your own question as to the worth of the extras vs the
added cost. Good luck either way- J DeRyke