[DeTomaso] Replacing stock cooling fans

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Mar 16 09:39:34 EDT 2010

Question along these lines.  I'm considering the GT-40-like hood vent to my
'71.  My radiator is stock and in the stock location with stock pusher fans.
 Even though I live in FL, I do not have an overheating issue, but it
certainly does run warm in mid summer.  I would need to lay the radiator
down for this mod, but how would these sucker fans fit with such a low
dipping hood vent?