[DeTomaso] Would you race if you could rent a Pantera?

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 03:21:31 EDT 2010

Dawg and P public... I do (as does MD, obviously) have  a buoyant
imagination.   Here's my idea to handle this  ongoing race recruitment barrage. Team
Pantera Racing gets 10  Panteras, sponsored, donated, whatever, somehow,
someway.  The  cars are perfect for racing but not what we'd call Concours
beauties, aka  Rat Rod P's.  They are then available to rent.  Instead  of TPR
offering millions of dollars in prize $ for  first this or that, TPR finds a
way to insure  the cars of course.  Your body and your nut sacks are  your
own personal problem.  We then have a good consistent  race team of at least
10 P's for competition; The Rotten  P's.  This way you don't have to wait to
have all this fun; you needn't  worry about the laborious effort and
expense in getting your own car  ready, nor worry about encountering any
unforeseen  calamity.
Otherwise, the 2011 Vette idea was a good one too.  :  )
Laurie (maybe too much sun today in SoCA?)
[DeTomaso] Question about modifying ZF gearing forhigh  performanceengine
Mad Dog Antenucci _teampantera  at yahoo.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20Question%20about%20modifying%20ZF%20gearing%20forh
igh

performanceengine&In-Reply-To=S558894Ab0COS7d/20100315185934Z+351 at realbig.com)