[DeTomaso] Replacing stock cooling fans

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 00:59:53 EDT 2010

In a message dated 3/15/10 1:12:41 PM, hsv at traen.se writes:

> I have a new stroker with aluminium pump, rollers and a 10QT oil pan.
>
>  I’ll go for a Fluidyne radiator with dual pullers and will see if it does
> the trick.
>
>  Any reason to go with Quella's instead?
>
> Quella's primary setup is more expensive but he includes a polished
aluminum welded shroud and two fans with their own thermostat switches. So after
you buy two fans and a shroud- with decent shroud mounts- from other
suppliers, the costs are quite similar. Both setups work fine but Quella's is
prettier, especially if attached to an aluminum rad. Good luck- J DeRyke