[DeTomaso] Replacing stock cooling fans

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 00:52:14 EDT 2010

In a message dated 3/15/10 7:38:48 AM, hsv at traen.se writes:

> I have the water tubes passing quite close to the radiator so I might go
> for a blower/pusher. I have a single puller today mounted on the left side
> of the radiator because of the same reason.

FWIW, I cut the 90 degree ends off the radiator and use short straight
pieces of hose with 1-3/8" OD 90 degree copper sweat-solder fittings (thin and
not threaded). This allows the connecting hoses to the under-car piping to be
spaced away from the radiator core an inch or two for sucker fan space.
Good luck- J Deryke