[DeTomaso] Have rear, need front bumper.

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 23:17:14 EDT 2010

Here is a link to the bumper page:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/TechInfo/Bumpers.asp

I'm gathering better/larger photos now... Even took some GT5-S pics today.

I believe what you are describing is the "eyebrow" front bumper.
Stock they were in both chrome and black. (metal)

(I am personally interested in a set of these stock metal units (either chrome or black),
and I have several front bumper types to trade.)

There are after-market versions in fiberglass and ones with faux-carbon-fibre also.

Chuck

I need a left front bumper. I need the style that does not surround the tail light/brake
light.

Trade? I can also just buy a front, if you have it.

Regards,
Emiliano