[DeTomaso] Replacing stock cooling fans

Henrik Svensson hsv at traen.se
Mon Mar 15 11:38:21 EDT 2010

Ok, thanks for all the help

I have the water tubes passing quite close to the radiator so I might go for a blower/pusher. I have a single puller today mounted on the left side of the radiator because of the same reason.

I might keep the puller and mount a "double" blower/pusher. I guess that would be more than enough or do I block the air flow to much if I keep the puller?

/Henrik