[DeTomaso] Question about modifying ZF gearing for high performanceengine

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 11:18:27 EDT 2010

Thanks ;-]>

Pleeeze.... we gots a bunch of studs who are still kicking ass in street modified or full race go-fast triple digit Pantera's.....Michael, Will, JT, Steve leading the effort down in Texas and Rowdy in Nebraska...so come on now!

JB, Rich, Jason, Bob, MikeT,  Crazy Dave, Crazy Dan, Erik, Bob, the Pope, and other veterans AWOL for last couple years will be back in 2010.....yea i know they all said that last year too...but;

The economy,  job and investment losses etc, knocked quite a few of our guys out of a lot of competition or finishing their Pantera's last year or so....but others are working on their rides. Guys like Julian, AJ, YOU, Kirby, Gary, Erik...okay so none of those guys are from SoCal  but you know what I mean.

Laurie told me this weekend that unless some of these guys get some nut sacks she is going to have to come out of retirement!!! ;-]>

If I thought most of these old bastards would not come back I'd buy a new Corvette in 2011. Or a '63 Ferrari Lusso or marry a russian child bride or solve world hunger, fix the environment, job loss, wall street and banking corruption, etc.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com