[DeTomaso] Replacing stock cooling fans

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Mon Mar 15 10:43:50 EDT 2010

I don't see any advantage of a pusher fan configuration, if a puller can
be installed.

Pusher configs block airflow during cruising, and may also cause
radiator breakage from fan blade flex during high speed cruising.

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21