[DeTomaso] NPC 1969 Chevrolet Camaro ZL-1

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 10:40:19 EDT 2010

This may or may not have anything to do with this engine...but I had a real ZL-1 during my first Corvette phase in the seventies.  These were the engines used in Can-Am racing, as in McLaren!  I was waiting for my '70 LT-1 to retire but wound up selling it before I deployed to Europe.  Given how rare these things are I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same.  Not saying anything about the engine or the seller, just that these are few and far between.  That would make a great Pantera engine!

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa