[DeTomaso] Replacing stock cooling fans

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Mar 15 09:42:22 EDT 2010

Mine are rear mounted. The radiator is tilted slightly forward but not all
the way to the front of the opening. The installation was made by the
previous owner and I have not changed the basic concept. What I've changed
is the thermoswitch arrangement (previously one inlet side switch for both
fans, now one inlet and one outlet switch controlling one fan each) and I've
also added sealing plates on the sides of the radiator and a cover between
the radiator top and the front of the car.

Tomas