[DeTomaso] NPC - 1968 Chevrolet Camaro ZL-1

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Mar 14 23:06:26 EDT 2010

Well, Spokane would be -me-.  But I don't do Chevy engines and there is
nothing else in the add that clues me in on who this might be.  It is
certainly not someone I know.  The number is for a Cell phone.
Interesting enough it's not too far off from my wifes.

I don't have a lot of time to check things out, trying to get the
Pantera finalized for a Tech Inspection.  If I had a bore scope, you
could call him up and tell him you have a local friend who wants to
inspect it... but I don't have a bore scope.  Interesting his add says
he paid for shipping from Florida to Spokane... good grief.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA