[DeTomaso] original brochure art found

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 14 20:33:20 EDT 2010

I found some original Pantera brochure art and photos in my long lost AmeriSport file boxes and storage area. They are now posted on the Collectables For Sale Forum   On the PI site. There are several one of a kind originals posted---might be fun to look at.

 I also found many drawings from the current parts catalog along with several originals showing concept parts and design studies for the 1989 AmeriSport Pantera----many that have never been seen before. I'll try and get some of the more interesting art posted this month.

Kirk