[DeTomaso] Video of 2008 SORC events

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sun Mar 14 16:24:21 EDT 2010

All,
 Noticed this morning that the SORC folks have recently
updated their website ( www.sorcrace.com)  & one of the
additions is a video of many of the events of the 2008 race.
During the last 1 to 1-1/2 minutes of this video they show
still photos of the Car Show that directly proceeds the
parade of cars down Main street on the Saturday afternoon
before the race Sunday. You can check out the #95 (fake
Pantera) of Frank (The Godfather) Cirrincione, the # 33 car
of the ORR King Mad Dawg (two shots) & two shots of my
"fake Oldsmobile" #442. TPR was fortunate to get all three
of our cars shown - the people of Arnold love our cars &
they are considered a welcome relief from all the Vettes,
Vipers & Mustangs that dominate the race field normally!
Hopefully, next year we can interest some of our Pantera
brothers from Oklahoma & Texas into coming North & joining our TPR party - plenty of Brazillian girls to keep us in line & help us get back to the trailer from Jim's Bar!!  :o))

Bob (Rowdy) Radefeld
TPR (Central Division)