[DeTomaso] TO Bearing

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Fri Mar 12 14:13:35 EST 2010

I've heard that there are two carriers that require different bearings.

My carrier use the 1625 bearing.

Not sure if this is an early/late thing. My car is a late model (1984).

I also use a CF clutch, and I believe this bearing is correct for that.

Thomas