[DeTomaso] part nbr for flexalite fan unit

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 16:19:46 EST 2010

In a message dated 3/11/10 1:12:01 PM, deserttwist at juno.com writes:

> Does anyone have the right part nbr for the flexalite fan unit to put
> with a fluidyne radiator, also what thermostat for the fluidyne upper &
> lower..Sue

Historically people have used the Flex-a-lite 210:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/FLX-210

It appears to have been discontinued and replaced by the 410 model:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/FLX-410/

I suspect the only difference is the more efficient fan blades.   Oh, and
the new and improved higher price. :<(

Do you already have a radiator?   You might be better off buying a
radiator/fan package from one of the vendors, IF they do a proper job of fabricating
the mounts for the fan.   Although it will be more expensive than buying
the individual components, IF it's done professionally, the end result will be
far better.   It bears investigation.