[DeTomaso] Radiator Mounts – Rubber vs. Urethane

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Thu Mar 11 12:33:50 EST 2010

I should say that rubber is the best. But polurethan is sort of rubber and
available in different quality, so it depends. There is no real reason for
the radiator to be stiff mounted, in fact my own radiator is only mounted
by two screws on top an is resting in a cut out soft rubber, that fit both
the chassis and radiator at bottom. You are even able to slightly move the
radiator a tiny bit by hand then. How sensitive the radiator is for
viberation depend on  whart sort of radiator we talk about.
Goran