[DeTomaso] Has anyone used Marino's Offset Front Bushings toIncrease Cast

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:13:16 EST 2010

Thomas,

That sounds more like it from the offset bushings, +1 degree total from stock. I don't believe you can get the previously reported 1.5 degress each top and bottom from them, there simply isn't sufficient movement fore and aft within the mounting tabs to provide that.

This discussion has me curious to what I actually acheived with the dual mod, so I'll have to measure at some point. Certainly the a-arm mod provided a .75" rearward movement of the upper ball joint as I used .75" aluminum stock to make up the new spacer.

Julian