[DeTomaso] Garaga sale, well the garage is not really for sale, but I have some parts for sale

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Wed Mar 10 22:43:45 EST 2010

Ok so I decided to start cleaning out the garage and trailer this week and  I have established the garage is not for sale but I have just too much stuff, I know there is no such thing as too much stuff, never the less I think I have too much extra stuff so I want to get rid of the following stuff so I can get new stuff. The prices are off the top of my head so some of the prices for the following stuff may reflect good prices and some may, well not. Prices do not include shipping.

MSD small cap distributor, A6L with rev limiting chips, wires and Blaster coil. All in good shape $350

Polished Performer 2V manifold gasket ported. $200

Stainless steel GTS mufflers. Used for about 6 months/500miles. Will need to be fitted and welded to fit your car. Highest offer over $600

Custom Stainless steel headers 302/5.0 Pantera specific. Beautiful high quality $600

Custom Steffs 10 quart aluminum oil pan Pantera specific for 302/5.0 gated/baffled $350

Barry Grant Road Demon 725cfm $200

Fiberglass Mini GTS front spoiler with out brake ducts (pain in the but to ship) $120

Seatbelt cross over brace $50

Polished stainless steel axel splash guards, new $50

ZF clutch arm $50, why I have two extra I have no idea

Window wiper motor with cable. $30

Centerforce clutch, usable condition. I know why I have two extras. Free

Custom 4 rib serpentine belt pulleys. Same diameters as the stock pulleys. Free

Custom Ford EFI/TFI wire harness, mostly complete. Free

Misc stainless brake lines with fittings. Free

Misc 14 inch air cleaner bases. Free

Stock air cleaner & valve covers, not so good of shape, Free