[DeTomaso] Has anyone used Marino's Offset Front Bushings toIncrease Cast

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 20:59:43 EST 2010

That is good news.
Bud 3400

--- On Wed, 3/10/10, Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Has anyone used Marino's Offset Front Bushings toIncrease Cast
To: JDeRyke at aol.com, kenn_green at yahoo.com, detomaso at realbig.com
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 5:11 PM

I keep hearing about 'increased steering effort' but at 5.5 degrees I don't see much increased in traffic or parking difference over 2+.  What little increase there may be is offset by the big improvement in high speed tracking.

PS Firing the Pantera this weekend with Ruff Fulps overhauled engine and balancing throttle bodies this weekend....should be back in traffic by Sunday ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"No One Gets Out Alive
www.teampanteraracing.com