[DeTomaso] See my "Super Sunday" photos

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 14:15:35 EST 2010

Check out page 3 of my POCA album (Laurie Basile) and you'll see a few
pictures of the big Super Sunday gathering in Woodland Hills, Feb.  28th.
Adding pictures is a slooooow process and the thumbnails don't open;  not sure
why but Mark will surely tell me.
We really should have more Panteras out there for the last Sunday of  the
month at the Westfield Lot, Topanga Canyon and Erwin Streets, Woodland
Hills, CA.  There's a showing each Sunday but the biggy is the last Sunday  of
each month.  The show is early, 7am to about 9:30 as the lot needs to be
cleared for retail parking later in the morning.
Laurie