[DeTomaso] Lower spread bar.

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Wed Mar 10 13:58:36 EST 2010

Lower spread bar???
Lower spreads bar?? Have you never heard of it? It is located under the
oil pan, I made a new one. It is made of an old turnbuckle, from a shifter
rod. The trick is to keep apart the bolts that hold suspension so that the
framework does not take any load.

http://www.hemipanter.se/Lower%20spread%20bar.jpg
Here is a picture of hu.r my battery is installed. Note the battery
swithchens mounting on the firewall. It sits on the negative side. In the
cockpit you reach it next to the handbrake.
I colored both MSD (red, horrible color) and Accel's (yellow, horrible
color) coil, BLACK.
http://www.hemipanter.se/El%20system%201.jpg
While I was at it  I tore out the front electrical system, with its old
original "heavy" wires and saved the 3p! Now I use with 0.75 mm ^ 2, and
LED lights coulduse much much smaller area.
Goran

Goran