[DeTomaso] PI Motorsport Rims and my calipers

David Nunn dnunn at telus.net
Tue Mar 9 13:56:49 EST 2010

Rob,

Your hubs and dust caps are stock, so leave it up to PIM to solve the
problem. You bought a set of wheels that were represented to you as being
made specifically for a Pantera and that's the only thing you should settle
for. That means the center caps/logos fit without modification and they are
hubcentric, as Mike Drew mentioned. Let the List members know what happens
when you discuss this with PIM because if they won't stand behind their
product, we all need to be made aware of it.