[DeTomaso] PI Motorsport Rims and my calipers

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 12:58:52 EST 2010

I cannot recall seeing very many aftermarket Pantera wheels that didn't require use of a center cap. My Kodiak's are the same and during the grooup purchase we had billet center caps made with the 'Isis' logo machined in. Question is why PIM don't supply a cap with their wheels, it's obvious something is required?

A search at Summit Racing for center caps pulled up over 500 results, various depths and diameters. I'm sure there would be something to suit your taste and application.

IMHO if the offsets are correct for the Pantera (and they should be coming from a Pantera vendor), I would not try to space the wheels out further.

Good luck,

Julian