[DeTomaso] Airflow testing

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Mon Mar 8 18:53:15 EST 2010

Thanks Chuck. I've enjoyed so much and gotten lots of great help from the forum. I like to enlighten if I can.
I was curious about the A/C cooling thing since I never have had it installed except right before I yarded it out a week after I bought my car in '99.
It made sense to take advantage of my new camera and find out what might be the most effecient way to go. Plus it was in the name of The Pantera Institute of Technology!
Perhaps the front mount is the best but I would have to buy a new rad or alter mine to make it all fit. Not in the cards right now.So in the back it will go.Sucking in!
If any misconceptions were erased and replaced by visual evidence and the truth, hopefully some good has come out of it. Kinda fun to watch and I know seeing it helped me decide. But we're not be done yet...
I'll let ya'll know when new stuff is posted.
Matt
3584

Message: 34