[DeTomaso] philosophical question

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon Mar 8 05:51:06 EST 2010

In Sweden we have winter much of the year, so it seems only natural that
the car can be standing during that time. Then, there is scope to work on
it. But we must remember that we are all different, and it is the interest
in what we like to do that determines what we do with the car. We might
like to COLLECT Panteras, then they just stand in the garage looking good,
while we are strolling around enjoying the sight. Or so we like to pick
ladies in town, here we drive around in the evenings. We might like sporty
road driving, then we are out thundering around at high speed on roads.

One can also do like I do myself, but I do not recommend it.....people
might think there is something wrong.
Goran