[DeTomaso] Run!! ZF on Ebay

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Mar 8 05:33:15 EST 2010

Regarding spare parts my experience is different. RBT had everything I asked
for except a .846 4th gear set in 2005 when I rebuilt my trans. All the
bearings are identical to dash-2, LSD clutch plates too AFAIK and synchro
rings (that are unique to the dash-1) were off the shelf parts at the time.

Tomas