[DeTomaso] Side Vents

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 23:23:01 EST 2010

I agree, matte or satin black, mono color with the car will induce something
like a Lamborghini Jalpa profile, why would you want to look like one of
those?  Michael Shortt

On Mar 7, 2010 11:08 PM, <MikeLDrew at aol.com> wrote:

In a message dated 3/7/10 18 28 46, gow2 at rc-tech.net writes:

> Color of car will be dark with mat black trim. Would the vents look
> better mat black or car color. One day I think mat black, the next I
> think car color.

My opinion is that the vents will be more visible if they are a contrasting
color, even if it's only slightly contrasting.   Given your well-deserved
pride in these vents, I'd think you'd want to highlight them by making them
matte black?