[DeTomaso] a garage lift for everyman

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 7 21:28:32 EST 2010

I have a four post lift which is great for an additional parking space in my garage, but in many ways these mid lifts are superior as you can suspend the body and access all four corners for wheel or suspension work.

Mike Drew has one that is more compact and has arms akin to a 2 post lift that you can extend and place at an appropriate jacking point which makes access underneath even better IMO, certainly makes the Tech sessions go with ease.

Julian