[DeTomaso] philosophical question

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 7 21:23:43 EST 2010

This is eaxacltly the reason I have two Pantera's, but beware because having the second Pantera I haven't focused on the restoration of the first one like I should have or would have if it were my only Pantera, as I'm too busy enjoying the second one...

It was one of those classic Pantera projects, where I spun a rod and started on the "while I've got the engine out" syndrome ...... 2 years later and it's still a bare shell.

Julian