[DeTomaso] philosophical question

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Mar 7 19:27:46 EST 2010

OK. I've only owned mine for a year and spend any time I can spare to with
my 39 year old cat. If I were a 25 year younger, I guess I'd be driving a
'cougar'.

This certainly is not my daily driver and I don't need to have it on the
road, but I just can't bring myself to commit to repairs and improvements
that will make me unable to drive the car for any length of time.  How the
heck do you guys ever get through a project that takes the car off the road
for months at a time?  I get withdrawals after a week. You are much stronger
than I.

Rob