[DeTomaso] NPC Shipping Wheels

J. Sean Keane spleen at spamcop.net
Sun Mar 7 18:10:47 EST 2010

A family member has asked me to help them sell some wheels (rims, no
tires) that they have had sitting around for a while.  These have 10 lug
holes in them, so I guess they are some kind of a universal rim.
Assuming I can sell these things on eBay, what is the best way to ship
them?  I have four of them, and have no idea how to package them and
ship them economically.  I figure that others on this list would know
about such things, and would appreciate any advice on how to package a
heavy rim for shipping, and the best shipping method.

The second question is one I don't really expect an answer for, since my
searches on the Internet have proven fruitless, but what the heck, it
can't hurt to ask.  Does anyone have any idea who might have
manufactured gold spoke, 10 lug hole15x7 wheels stamped with "MADE IN
USA", a date code, and "7102 JJTB"?

Thanks for any and all help.

J. Sean Keane