[DeTomaso] radiator fan connection

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 14:31:45 EST 2010

In a message dated 3/7/10 5:52:17 AM, rob at dumoulins.net writes:

> These are great diagrams.  Are there color code legends available?

Unfortunately, there is no consistent color code for all Panteras. In the
four known factory schematics '71-'74, colors vary from year to year and
sometimes month to month. There is no official schematic for wide body post-Ford
cars. We usually say to find a schematic that was published close to your
car's build date, then annotate it to match your vehicle- and you will need
to. I have yet to see a Pantera that perfectly matches all colors on any
factory schematic. 'Course, wiring mods are easy for anyone to do- and so most
Panteras have been changed at least a little; some skillfully, some not so
much. Good luck- J Deryke