[DeTomaso] Balsa bumper front!!!

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sat Mar 6 12:08:33 EST 2010

Ive seen those stickers on a lot of cars. Very common on cars in front
of liquor stores. Liquor store I saw in Cayman had an old pickup truck
done that way. Here is one in south Florida with the full body sticker
in front of a cigar store:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/what.jpg

They go good with washable tattoos. Tattoos you buy at the drug store
and wash off at night.