[DeTomaso] Balsa bumper front!!!

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 11:40:37 EST 2010

Here's a link to a you tube video of Creative FX wrapping a F430.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3LPfHk3gKo

A couple of the Ultima guys have wrapped their cars, personally I don't like the stealth satin black look anyway, but I guess once you come to your senses you can at least tear it off! One Ultima guy did a mirror/chrome wrap that was certainly different, but IMHO wrapping is for advertising on buses.

Julian