[DeTomaso] Balsa bumper front!!!

Erik L erik at unicall.no
Fri Mar 5 18:03:38 EST 2010

Gøran, I would agree with you, if you had a heavy car with an normal
engine, but I belive you got to much torq when we are talking
corners.... and I also Agree about weight are importent( i have an
alpine Renault that are around 870kg), but you got so much power that
I belive the rest are funny to do, but does'nt matter...

You got to a point when you end up with to much hp vs weigth, and
that's not funny- I tried...., and suddenly you would be faster with a
car with less hp/tourq vs weight.

Just my 50 cent, so keep up, we'll be watching you ;-)

Erik

Erik
norway

--
Med vennlig hilsen

Erik Lund
Daglig Leder
UniCall Drammen As / UniCall Sandefjord As
Mobil: +47 47 24 51 73