[DeTomaso] LAX

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 16:44:01 EST 2010

Don't forget to say hi to Arly.  BTW.. What is an  International
Termination?
I'm thinking I wouldn't want to fly that way.
Cherrio,
Laurie
[DeTomaso] NPC - Looking for construction engineers, estimators,
superintendents
Mad Dog Antenucci _teampantera  at yahoo.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20NPC%20-%20Looking%20for%20construction%20engineers
,%20estimators,
    superintendents&In-Reply-To=)
Fri Mar 5 09:40:30 CST 2010

____________________________________

I'm working out of LAX right now on a new construction project (the largest
is the new international termination and 19 new gates. runway &taxilane
improvements.You can google the Ground Breaking Ceremony last week.

There are a dozen more smaller projects planned. Two biggest contracts have
been awarded to a JV of Austin-Walsh out of Texas for $1.5 billion to run
the jobs as CM. GC's will see another $2.5 billion  in trade packages. these
concurrent jobs will run over 3-4 years.

Right now we and other contractors are looking for construction and
engineering folks with recent experience, a  plus if you have flat or vertical,
worked airports or transportation. If you or someone you know is looking for
work please contact me off line. Less then 1% of the GC agreements have been
bid or awarded.

And yea you would have to come to California ;-)>

Mad Dawg Antenucci

Team Pantera Racing

"No One Gets Out Alive"

www.teampanteraracing.com