[DeTomaso] Powder coating Campy Clones - Re: Weld Wheels

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 14:58:09 EST 2010

Agree on wheel comments about  safety....I am currently using Wilkinson's forged 17/18 Campy clones and have also owned  Marino's billet 16/17 wheels and never had a problem with either wheel.  I wouldn't  hesitate recommending them. They have survived the span of time and hard open road and open track events with no damage.

Anyone powder coated any of the vendor Campy clones?

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com