[DeTomaso] NPC - Looking for construction engineers, estimators, superintendents

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 10:40:30 EST 2010

I'm working out of LAX right now on a new construction project (the largest is the new international termination and 19 new gates. runway &taxilane improvements.You can google the Ground Breaking Ceremony last week.

There are a dozen more smaller projects planned. Two biggest contracts have been awarded to a JV of Austin-Walsh out of Texas for $1.5 billion to run the jobs as CM. GC's will see another $2.5 billion  in trade packages. these concurrent jobs will run over 3-4 years.

Right now we and other contractors are looking for construction and engineering folks with recent experience, a  plus if you have flat or vertical, worked airports or transportation. If you or someone you know is looking for work please contact me off line. Less then 1% of the GC agreements have been bid or awarded.

And yea you would have to come to California ;-)>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"No One Gets Out Alive"
www.teampanteraracing.com