[DeTomaso] Electrical question

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 20:12:38 EST 2010

Mike,

I'm certainly not an electrical whiz, but according to this article, the
difference between a 3 wire and 1 wire is a different internal voltage
regulator in the one wire.
http://www.madelectrical.com/electricaltech/onewire-threewire.shtml

For more on voltage sensing (which a one wire alternator doesn't have), see
this article.
http://www.madelectrical.com/electricaltech/remotevoltagesensing.shtml

And anyone with an amp meter, for safety reasons should convert to a volt
meter. http://www.madelectrical.com/electricaltech/amp-gauges.shtml

Dan