[DeTomaso] Sealing ZF acorn nuts group buy- Bad Movie...

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Thu Mar 4 18:04:03 EST 2010

OK, so I can just see the post from Mike about his stainless steel polishing endeavor.....

"There I was, sitting in my living room watching TV while I was polishing my nuts and.....BAM one blew off, hit me in the foot and bounced into the other room.....after the pain subsided, I crawled around on the floor trying to find it....so I could finish....."

Only thing missing to make a REALLY bad movie is the Cheetos......

Steve  :)))