[DeTomaso] ZF acorn nut group buy update

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 16:29:14 EST 2010

And Chuck now has his sets available...and ready to go, he is contacting people in
order...

Mike,

According to Chuck there are 19 nuts on the back cover, 6 on the back half of the main
case, 2 on the small right side cover of the main case. Then in addition the shifter rod
uses 2 on the back half of the shifter rod, and 2 on the front, near the Trunnion. I'm not
sure if they are all the same thread though?

So depending how far people want to go with bling that could be up to 31 nuts per kit and
hence reduce your price kicker level i.e. hitting a buy of 500 nuts with less people, as
low as 16 if everyone goes the whole hog and has 31 nuts each, but obviosuly each persons
cost will be $93.

Julian

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/