[DeTomaso] The latest barn find here in the UK

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 14:47:07 EST 2010

Hell it's not just RHD cars at the toll booths, try going through one in a GT40 with fixed windows and a door that requires to open almost 90 degrees before you attempt to exit.

Driving a RHD in France when we used to go on vacation was always a challenge in passing.......got that to look forward to again in July with the LeMans Classic.

Julian