[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 68, Issue 2-Mojave, Canada

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 23:02:56 EST 2010

Been playing catch up at work as I was
at the first Hockey Game when the Us beat
Canada... great games score is each one
a game... how about two out of three???

Saw the 5 metals the Sharks won at the games
last night up close.. way cool

So since I was gone and been working to get the
project on was working on (got the call from the CEO
tonight you have the job)  I have not even looked at
the Pantera for a few weeks.. No Mojave.. looks like
rain anyways and my car does not like rain

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera (Canadians are really  cool)